Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Who KNEW I was so politically skewed?!?...LOL

For lack of any imagination today (you could tell it was dwindling yesterday by my post about my ceiling, couldn't you?!?), I am posting my "test" results from a website called OKCupid Dating. Yeah, I know...what the heck was I doing on THIS site, you ask? Well, for lack of a better reason, I can only say, "I was bored". LOL

But I DID find this nifty little political view test there...I can't WAIT to see where MDMHVONPA falls on this chart! LOL I'd be interested in hearing where YOU fall on the graph also if you are so inclined to test your views.

You are a

Social Liberal
(63% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(26% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat (26e/63s)




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

11 comments:

Peej said...

I took the test (can't take the others or Joe would get those little worry lines. LOL!)

Here are the results... what a surprise from a Bostonian, huh? LOL!



You are a

Social Liberal
(73% permissive)


and an...

Economic Liberal
(21% permissive)



You are best described as a:


Strong Democrat (21e/73s)


You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (87,

mdmhvonpa said...

commie-commie-commie....

Social Conservative
(36% permissive)
Economic Conservative
(80% permissive)

You are best described as a: Republican (80e/36s)
[ed SURPRISE!]

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.


Harumph ... I was hoping for a Totalitarian Fascist.

LindseyO said...

Here's mine:
You are a

Social Liberal
(76% permissive)
and an...

Economic Liberal
(30% permissive)

You are best described as a:
Democrat (30e/76s)

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.

harkoo said...

Oh no! I am deeply ashamed to admit that my test results showed me as a MODERATE LIBERAL. This just can't be true! I have always thought of myself as a PURE LIBERAL thru and thru. And the results say I am only 50% permissive! Where did i lose my edge? Is it that i am older and have had MS longer therefore making my synapses more frazzled and brittle? At least the test showed i was a ECONOMIC LIBERAL and and a STRONG DEMOCRAT so i can at least sleep tonight.

Steve said...

Social Liberal
(70% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(26% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat (26e/70s)

I'm a treehugger! Whoopee! :)

BRAINCHEESE said...

PPEJ:

Yes, but will you read those results outloud with a Ted Kennedy accent?@!? LMAO

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

MDMHVONPA:

**THUD**

Who KNEW that about you?!?! (Republican Fat Cat) LOL

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

ZEE:

West Coast Politics Rock!!!!!!! Well, except for that Fascist Governor in "Cal-ee-Forn-ee-a"...LOL

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

HARKOO:

Rest well, my friend...age seems to have a way of moderating our world and political views! LOL

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

STEVE:

And seeing how you live in the EVERGREEN STATE, tree hugging might not be a bad thing?!?

LD

Steve said...

Considering that it's the middle of July and it's raining like CRAZY, maybe we should change that to the EVERGRAY STATE! :)