Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Going Here In The Morning...


I am trying to pack as much "good time" into the remaining week of my vacation as possible! Yep...I'm going up to Mt. Rainier tomorrow morning to spend the day hiking and basically goofing off.


The park took quite a blow last November when the area had horrific flooding and wind damage...parts of the National Park still remain closed. But I WILL be able to drive to the very vista the above photo was taken...a lovely place on the east side of the majestic mountain, called "Sunrise". You can imagine how the area got its name.


I'll take my camera along with me and hopefully get some good snaps in...maybe even one without a monkey in it! LOL

6 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Mooooon-ki-ki, Mon-ki-ki ... happy, smiling Mon-Ki-Ki.

Steve said...

Sounds like fun. Wave to me as you pass through S. King County! :)

Miss Chris said...

Take lots of pictures of the coolness. I can live vicariously through you!

Sara said...

Those darn WA monkeys are always getting in the way - LMAO ;)

Well it's 18.37 BST and I'm just leaving the lab, but wanted to stop by & say hi first, hope you had a great day & look froward to seeing a slide show of your photos when you get back!!!

LindseyO said...

Here's hoping you have a great time!

Shelby said...

oh i'm so envious!! you'll have an awesome time I know!!