Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ring O' Fire...

I won't be so brazen as to COMPLAIN about the 90 degree and above heat wave we are having here in Seattle...this will only bring about tongue-lashing from all of you and multiple comments about my stubborn, cheap, and self-defeating reasons for NOT buying a portable air conditioner a month ago when all y'all chastised me! Ah...and also when the stores still HAD them in stock...**ducking your blow**

It's just too hot to sit here right now in front of this heat generating computer and bitch...so I leave you with this song. I can't get it out of my head today as I am sweating and I just feel compelled to create a nasty earworm in YOUR head, too. Moohahaha...LOL...Just click on the little, blue play button below the obnoxious, red dancing bird below...

Johnny Cash - Ring...

7 comments:

harkoo said...

Quite simply: You are incorrigible!

Sara said...

hows about you send us some sun & warm temps, we're still only in the 60s!!!

BRAINCHEESE said...

HARKOO:

Hitting the nail squarely on the head, Joyce makes a brilliant discovery! LOL

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

SARA:

I'm hooking up the industrial fans right NOW to blow some 98 degree heat your way...look out...here it comes!

LD

Sara said...

cheers my dear, the temps did go up a bit today, we might hit 72F, that's a heat wave for us right now ;)

harkoo said...

Maybe by next summer you will get your S&%T together about the air conditioner! lol

harkoo said...

My previous posting doesn't sound right to me so i will rephrase it: Grant me the wisdom to accept what i can not change (Linda!)