But I'd like to play a little game with my fellow MSers called, "If your Multiple Sclerosis Could See, Touch, Smell, Taste, & Hear". This is how the game goes (and my rules RULE!):
Answer the following questions using descriptive terms to tell about your personal MS. Leave your responses in the comment section of the blog.
1. If you could see your MS as a physical shape, what would it look like?
2. If your MS had a flavor, what would it taste like?
3. If your MS could make a noise, what would it sound like?
4. If your MS were a texture, what would it feel like?
5. If your MS could talk, what would it say?
And yes, I WILL play my own game to give you examples. LOL
1. A tall, prickly cactus with some smooth parts and some nasty needles!
2. A spicy chili...you don't notice how spicy it is at first, but the longer you eat it, the more it burns your throat.
3. A car with a damaged muffler.
4. Snot...gooey, slimy snot.
5. "I'll be baaaack", in an Arnold S. impersonating voice.
There...now YOU try it!