Saturday, April 28, 2007

Post Novantrone Infusion Report...

Considering I am just rolling on 24 hours post infusion of my second bag of Novantrone, I'd have to say I'm not doing "half bad"...I go with "half" bad, because there IS the nasty side effect of fatigue and mild nausea biting me in the shorts today! So...I'm resting.

I put together another "infommercial" for you about Novantrone (below)...and yes...the second to the last frame of urine in the toilet IS MY PEE! LOL And no...the picture has NOT been altered. Radioactive, lime-green pee...it truly IS the little and unusual things about Multiple Sclerosis that keep me entertained and occupied...**sigh**...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video, especially the lime-colored... Maybe there should be a rival to MTV: MSTV, with treatment videos 24 hours a day. No, wait, that's your site. Hope you really are resting and not challenging yourself. You deserve a break today. R.

mdmhvonpa said...

Acid Lime Green Pee ... I've had mornings like that.

BRAINCHEESE said...

ROJOO:

Yes, I AM resting...mainly because I become WINDED if I walk more than 20 feet! Ah, the lovely gift of chemo...

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

MDMHVONPA:

Frankly, I'm a little surprised YOU haven't run out and begged your doc for a dose of the juice...it's really worth the "green pee" part, trust me. **Moohahahaha**

LD