Thursday, March 13, 2008

Don't Ask...

This post is solely for the benefit and humor of one of my dearest friends, mentor, and confidant, who I met via my work. She KNOWS who she is (and I KNOW she reads this blog...don't try to hide it! I have stats...)and will be the ONLY reader rolling on the floor laughing at the picture. Sorry dear CHEESE READERS...just skip this one. I'm using the Internet and this forum to "reach out and touch" someone to offer a much needed smile that has absolutely NOTHING to do with MS and EVERYTHING to do with knowing we are never alone:

Friendship Poem (sap-free)


When you are sad, I will help you get drunk and plot REVENGE against the scum-sucking beauch who made you sad. (!!!)


When you are blue, I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.


When you smile, I'll know you finally got (CENSORED) "some".


When you are scared, I will dog you about it every chance I get.


When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.


When you are confused, I will use little words to explain it to your dumb (CENSORED) "arse".


When you are sick, stay the hell away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.


When you fall, I will point and laugh at your clumsy (CENSORED) "arse".


This is my oath I pledge til the end. "Why?", you may ask.


BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND.


3 comments:

Bubbie said...

I have no idea what that picture means, but I know it's not kosher..lol
I'm off to the island for 3 days with nothing to do but walk the beach, drink wine, read, and relax...ciao!

Have Myelin? said...

love this. i'd feel special!

Steve said...

Well, clearly I'm not the intended audience, but I'm pretty sure I know an egregious example of camel toe when I see it. ;)