Saturday, August 04, 2007

WHEW!...

I've been on a bit of a whirl wind streak, flying from one thing to another this past week! Unfortunately, between working a 12 hour complicated day, assisting with a "good-bye" party for my Big Boss Lady (who is retiring), spending some time with my buddy "T", and TRYING to get a few hours of shut eye amid the chaos, I have been neglectful of posting anything here.

But I DO have some things on the back burner to share on CHEESE...notably more information about the research I mentioned a few posts back that is being done as part of the MS Lesion Project (I made mention of this at the end of the post about the new genetic findings...I'm getting to it, really!), and also a wonderful website and MS fund raiser that is being done by 4 young men, who started a 4,000 mile bike ride here in WA state.


I'm running out the door AGAIN to head back to work, but I SWEAR I will return here to enlighten and enchant you with intricate details of my mundane life and the above information once the "wind" stops whipping up my skirt! LOL I will hopefully find more time on the Sabbath tomorrow to sit down at the keyboard and pound out a few sentences...it IS a day of rest, after all...

No comments: