Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oops I Crapped My Pants...

I've had one of "those" days...a magnified version of a crappy day enhanced by steroids. Yes, I'm STILL on the oral Prednisone taper and won't be off the roids for a few more days. And for whatever reason, I've been getting horrific abdominal cramps/diarrhea, most likely steroid-induced (Too Much Information?!?)...these "episodes" are NOT pleasant nor conducive to my job.

But being a long time sufferer of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), I've grown accustomed to "urgency" episodes...doesn't make them any easier...just familiar. LOL Today was one of those such episodes. Running around like a puppy looking for the paper! It's just a good thing I can laugh at myself and see the humor in most bodily functions.

It kind of made me want to get some of THESE:



10 comments:

Sara said...

I don't have any volume at work but from the looks of it I'm glad I couldn't hear it or I mighta wet my pants laughing at it - lol - hope you're feeling better today!

Miss Chris said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was a great video! Hope you get off the 'roids soon so you won't have this problem again. But just watch this video again and you may just get another laugh out of it?

Steve said...

Are you sure you took a steroid and not that Alli diet pill? :D

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

mdmhvonpa said...

I can sympathize ... but I've got my BMs down to a schedule. 0830 no matter what, I'm on the can.


Unless I've eaten too much fruit. Then we got problems. It's one thing to have 'explosive' episodes ... it's another thing all together when you climb to the 'unstoppable' rung.

Miss Chris said...

MDMHVONPA: 08:30 will never be the same now...

BRAINCHEESE said...

SARA:

Probably just as well about that volume...I doubt wetting your pants in the lab would be looked upon well! Unless the urine sample was being used for something...LOL

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

MISS CHRIS:

Dear Gawd! If I'm not off these roids soon, I'm going to be joining a cult and drinking the KoolAid!

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

STEVE:

I really can't be sure of anything anymore...except I could never do BJJ in my condition. I'd WIN everytime due to opponent forfeit for fear of being...well...crapped ON!

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

MDMHVONPA:

Hmmm...the term "anal" just seems to fit here, doesn't it?!?
LMA(nal)O

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

MISS CHRIS:

He's really gone and ruined it for us all, hasn't he?!? LOLOL

LD