Monday, November 26, 2007

Miso Tired...

Yeah, I know...I'm really stretching it to link the title of this post to the picture! But the title IS correct...I am DAYUMED tired.

I just finished a five day stretch of working the DAY shift...I will make no more mention of the time of day I have reported to work. I am nearly comatose. My body aches as if I just wrestled Helga, the women's heavy weight champion. I have developed "interesting" sores in my mouth which seem unrelated to anything Novantrone could be causing...I'm referring to them as my "stress" sores as they are surely the result of too little sleep with too much stress.


Apologies for not making it around to my usual blog reads...I've just been too tired. As you can probably tell, I've even been too tired to post anything HERE. And even THIS post is lacking in substance (which actually isn't that unusual now, is it?!?).


I do feel compelled to make one comment regarding some of the search words/sentences I have noticed lately that a few desperate souls are entering into Google and ending up peeking at CHEESE...a couple today are just TOO fascinating to not make mention of here.


Some of you may not be aware of this, but when someone enters a "search" page and gets directed to this blog, my stat counter keeps...well...STATS of this information. And I am privy to what gets entered into Google Search and directs someone to this blog. Today, I noticed two such searches that caused me to laugh out loud and I apologize in advance for this horrible behavior...I'm sure "whoever" entered the search words was probably quite sincere in their...search.


Today, I was most intrigued by "someone" who entered the following:


"Does Copaxone make you fart?" and "Does being tired cause heating of the brain?"


I am now VERY interested if BrainCheese was able to ANSWER those two questions?!? Does anybody ELSE know the answers to these questions??? I'm just way too tired to do any research on either topic...LOL...

5 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Let me just say this; Copaxone didn't make me fart. Thank goodness. I'm sure my family is grateful too.

Diane J Standiford said...

hahahahaha, I hear that employees of Google get to watch all the questions scroll above them all day. Brain cheese, geez. Weeeeeeeeee

Sara said...

no time to read your blog but just wanted to say hi from chaing khong (border town b/w thailand & laos) - i've just updated my blong since I found an internet cafe :)

mdmhvonpa said...

"I have developed "interesting" sores in my mouth"


HERPES SIMPLEX Q!!!!

mdmhvonpa said...

heh ... hehe .... she said 'fart'!