Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Grinch Night...

It happens earlier and earlier each year...pretty soon, "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" will begin airing in August!

But, tonight was the "big" night on ABC...did anyone ELSE catch my favorite holiday story tonight? Sadly, I almost missed it myself due to some serious "self-Christmas" shopping. I had to swing by my favorite electronics store on my way home from a meeting to purchase a replacement camera for my now defunct Canon...something I consider a necessity.


I DID wear my most discrete "Grinch Wear" sweatshirt to my meeting with the mucky mucks today...after all, I only get to wear this stuff for a few short weeks in December each year (I left the Grinch bedroom slippers at home and I'm not telling if I actually had on the Grinch boxer shorts or not! LOL). I'm not sure what the mucky mucks thought of my choice of outfit for the meeting and frankly, I don't really care. They are all mental health people so I imagine they can just deal with it...or diagnose me behind my back...whatever.


Of course I will be watching my personal video of the Grinch a few more times before the season is over...it's sort of like Christmas music to me...I can get away with watching the derned tape as many times as I like, just as long as I PUT IT AWAY by January 1st!


Ah, life is good in Whoville tonight...

7 comments:

Miss Chris said...

I missed it last night but I practically have it memorized.

Unknown said...

I missed it...my kids love the Grinch!!!!

mdmhvonpa said...

By the time it starts airing in August, it will be called: "How the tint-challenged nihilist borrowed the winter festival: A tale of capitalist failure and moral bankruptcy".

Sharon said...

Mitchell & I wathced it. It always seems better than watching it on video. This is something Mitchell &I do together every year while drinking our hot chocolate of course

Miss Chris said...

LOL MDMHVONPA!

Have Myelin? said...

He returned Christmas, didn't he?

Diane J Standiford said...

Nobody watched Shrek? pa is crazy. )sshh, don't tell him I said that he'll sick the IRS on me)