Wednesday, November 21, 2007

And The Weiner Is...

Well, he's just too dayumed smart for his own britches I guess! But then again, he IS a self-proclaimed Republican, so I suppose we should subtract I.Q. points for that...LOL

Yep, MDMHVONPA, aka, the Mister of Mystery, the Pa of Pennsylvania, has solved the picture riddle of the previous post. You'll have to check the comment section for the answer (because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't already seen the pic of the post and still might like to take a guess why Dick Cheney's head is on a Golden Idaho!). I'd offer him a prize, but he already has a mansion, two "bootiful" twins, and a wife that has the patience of Job...what more could he want/need?!?


Some of the other creative "spud" answers are quite Hi Larry Us as well..for having MS brains, y'all still got "it"!

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

It takes one to know one, ya know. Just call me the 'Mash'ter of Terror-Tots!


Oh, man ... I just crack myself up!

Miss Chris said...

MDMHVONPA: You crack me up too, dude!