(01) Money isn't made out of paper. It's made out of cotton.
(02) The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of varieties of pickle the company once had.
(03) A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
(04) Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself.
(05) The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
(06) A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
(07) A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
(08) A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
(09) A 2 X 4 is really 1-1/2 by 3-1/2.
(10) 40% of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
(11) Every person has a unique eye & tongue print.
(12) The "spot" on the 7-Up comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
(13) 315 entries in Webster's 1996 dictionary were misspelled.
(14) Chocolate kills dogs. Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog.
(15) Most lipstick contains fish scales.
(16) Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
(17) Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
(18) There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
(19) There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple and silver.
(20) If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
(21) By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.
(22) Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
(23) Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
(24) Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
(25) The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.