Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Uncoiling At The Keyboard...

I WISH I was as flexible as that snake...unfortunately, I currently have the appearance of a "L" shape with a bundle of legs drawn up under me. The squeezing in my waist/back/legs has now moved up into my rib cage...a most distressing feeling. The current "plan" is to move up my Novantrone dose a few weeks and see if we can ward off a full-blown relapse (I'm still referring to THIS as a "situation" versus the "R" word!). Baclofen DOES seem to help with the tension, but I'm just not able to take the drug and work coherently...which IS a requirement of my job...coherence.

I'm heading back to bed and still hoping to wake up from a nap and find this "situation" resolved on its own...too much to ask?!?...

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

I won't offer any medical advice,O-KAAAY, if you insist, NO! I won't do it. You HAVE already checked in with your MD's and gyno(my mind goes there since your grandma died from ovarian cancer and I had it myself, and tightness is one of the symptoms along with bowel issues) and being an RN you know the basic list. So, just best wishes that you feel better soon.