Friday, October 31, 2008

I ALWAYS Get Blamed...Part II...

OK, so Bubbie *beauched* me out for posting a post that I deleted (she's a powerful woman to get me to respond here!)...if you have Google Reader, it probably came up that I posted something titled, "I Always Get Blamed", or something like that.

Well, what happened was this: Dr. She Who Will Not Be Named sent me the original link to a video that had my BIRTH name in it...and I thought the video was so funny, I resent it to myself with my "Brain Cheese" name embedded (because God forbid, anyone but Baby Jesus and the FBI should know my TRUE identity!). Then I tried to post the video to CHEESE, but it wasn't successful.

SOOOOOOO...the best I can do is post a LINK to the video for you to click to and watch if you so desire: I Always Get Blamed For Everything! Hopefully the LINK won't change the way the video is played like editing the html did!

Awright, Bubbie...click away. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I get it....too funny...
S.

Bubbie said...

Damn it Cheese! I was all ready to go out just before I checked my computer and then HAD to read your post. NOW I have to change my clothes and it's all your fault. When will I learn to wear Depends at the computer?