Monday, August 04, 2008

They're Finally Gone...

Four days of earth-shaking, sonic booming, noise of the Blue Angels flying and dive bombing over my house is just about all I can take. Thank goodness SeaFair has ended today...I think the constant roar of the fighter jet engines zipping just above tree line at my home has taken a life or two from my poor, little feline's 9 count.It's official...I've turned into my mother. I'm no longer fascinated by noise and speed and daredevil stunts. Unless, of course, I'm driving...

4 comments:

Spaz Attack said...

Believe me, When YOU are driving No ONe else is fascinated by your high speed and daredevil stunts either!
In fact, ALL of King County would rather you stick to riding the bus!
When IS the last time you had your eyes checked and glasses updated??? Inquiring minds and scared bystanders want to know.

Sara said...

air shows have lowered on my list of things i like to do, but maybe that's b/c I use to be engaged to an RIANG memeber & was forced to go to many of these events, or maybe it's just that i'm getting old :(

Lisa Emrich said...

Hehe. This makes me laugh. I grew up next to an Air Force Base near the area where the fighter jets, mostly F-15 and F-16 at the time, practiced their maneuvers. I kinda like the sound of the jets overhead, feels like home.

Miss Chris said...

Your fighter planes would have been my husbands dream. He can't get enough of those.