I saw Dr. She Who Will Not Be Named today in an "urgent" appointment. She is concerned the Tysabri is not "holding" me due to continued development of new symptoms over the past 3 - 4 months. She ordered an "urgent" MRI of my spine today and a 5 day course of IV Solumedrol...again. She added new medications and upped doses of old ones. I left her office confused and disoriented, on my way to a two hour roll in the "tube" (MRI). I missed going to work today. Now, I am uncertain I will consent to more IV Soly, even though I blankly shook my head, "yes", in the office today. I had too much time to *think* while laying motionless and in pain within the claustrophobic tube.
Dr. SWWNBN is *checking* to find out IF I got Rituxan for certain in the Rituxan Study I participated in 2005. She wants to enroll me in a Alemtuzumab/Campath Study instead of the Tysabri, but I won't be eligible for the Alemtuzumab Study if I DID get Rituxan. I am confused, sad, and undecided what, if ANY, course of treatment I wish to pursue at this time.
I'm sitting this one out with my feet up...carry on...I just need to stare at the water for the time being and *feel* all of this.