Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sweatin' To The Oldies...


Not like a Richard Simon's workout. I'm talking about breaking into a sweat trying to get caught up reading all y'all's blog posts from this past month!!! Dayumed near developed eye strain and I'm pretty sure I DID pull a muscle in my brain trying to think up something witty to say in your comment sections (please don't ban me from commenting...I NEED the outlet!).

My GoogleReader is now cleared once again...for a few minutes anyway...

5 comments:

Libby said...

hey, i'm new here, and i really like your 'observations' (rants! lol!)

Denver Refashionista said...

I just can't dedicate the time to all this that I want to. I can relate...

Cathy said...

I was hoping you were going to write about Richard Simmons. I am afraid to think of your opinions of him ! haha !

Webster said...

I'll try to keep you busy this month; I'm doing NaBloPoMo again. So far, so good.

Have Myelin? said...

I love reading your blog, miss your comments (HA- feel guilty yet?) but as long as BRAINCHEESE keeps going I'm happy. :-D