Saturday, June 21, 2008

LIAR!!!


(You get the picture/title joke, right Lisa E.? Since you're a trained musician and such...LOL)


OK...I'm really NOT fishing, although I'd LIKE to be. Anything but what I have been doing, which is a make over of my kitchen. Fortunately, I am on the downhill side of the project, which feels satisfying. My BODY would beg to differ.


I'll try to get a post up soon of some more "draft" material submitted by all y'all...right now, it's off to bed I go...so I can start tomorrow all over again just like today.

3 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

I get it! I am a fan of the lyre myself because of its role in Greek myths (some of my favorites). Good luck on the remodel.

Lisa Emrich said...

Liar! Lyre!
Lie her pants on Fyre!

Let's watch Linda
Set her house on Fire!

*****

OK, just joking. But you'd better be taking safety precautions.

I'm just sayin' ;)

Anonymous said...

Gee, all this just because you're sister is visiting. Woman - You need help. lol
Stay inspired!
Michelle
Expand your mind ~ visit Brain Angles