Tuesday, June 03, 2008

And Then There Were 117...

Sad, but true...Denver ReFashionista joins the ever-growing hit list of MS Blogs over there on the link. She writes Living! With MS , not to be confused with Living-With-MS , written by BlindersOff, or Living With MS , written by Lauren. Which, I just discovered my alphabetizing skills have gone to hell in a hand basket as I clicked on the link to grab website addresses!

Sigh...going back to FIX that now...and put a tag beside each Living With MS so you know who's who. Even if I DON'T know who I am...

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Yeah ... this is why my google reader is so valuable for me ... just slide them into the list and let it roll...

Denver Refashionista said...

Thanks for the plug blog goddess. Your blog still makes me laugh every time. Oh, by the way I'm a "Refashionista", I am not talented enough to sew clothes from scratch so I "refashion" them instead. I'll put up more pics on my other blog soon.
Thanks again,
Nadja