Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Please Welcome The Latest Passenger On The Bus...(And Somebody PLEASE Scooch Over And Make A Seat Available!)

I received the following email last week (and much to my embarrassment, I am only NOW responding...my bad):


Hi Brain Cheese:

I'd like to formally introduce myself- my name is Robert Groth and I'm a new member of the MS blogging world.

You can meet me here:
http://www.ConquerMS.com

I've almost finished my blog but I've got a few things to straighten out- you may notice this.

Diagnosed with MS in 1989 at the age of 19.

I hope to speak with you again fellow MS blogger!

Blessings,
Robert Groth


**Off to change that drat link over there and add one more to the "community"**

2 comments:

Miss Chris said...

I dropped them a note and scooched over.

Blindbeard said...

Diagnosed at 19! Wow! Makes me glad that my diagnosis was at 30, it gave me my 20's to be an ass hat and get that out of my system... well, kind of.