Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bleary-Eyed...

Yes, I HAVE just completed reading well over 77 blog posts on all y'all's blog sites in just under 3 1/2 hours...AND, I have left a majority of comments on the 77 posts as well. I'm sure you are ALL thrilled sh!+less by this steroidally induced accomplishment of mine! LOL

And, you may also note off there to the left side a "Gratitude With Attitude" award I have just received from Lisa over at (one more link here because I just CAN'T seem to link Lisa enough!) Brass & Ivory , which requires me to link up ten MORE of you bloggers out there in the Ethernet World. I have cheated a bit on the rules however (because I've never met a rule I couldn't break), and I have NOT gone back to your blogs and left you a comment letting you know I have linked you to this award. You'll just have to come here to CHEESE and read about yourself...well...YOURSELF! And collect your OWN stinkin' award over there on the side bar.

Because I'm way to bleary-eyed to return to ten more blogs to leave a comment telling you to get your arses over here and pick up your infamous award...

Steroid Mania Out...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to laugh when I logged on this morning and found a number of comments you had left on my week's postings...the steroids have kicked in I was thinking.

No wonder you're bleary eyed....

Seriously though...take care of yourself.

S.

Joan said...

My humblest thanks for your nomination for this award, Steroid Mama! YOU actually continue to inspire me to blog, so "back atcha!" I do hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

That makes sense. A loyal reader will notice the award without being notified. :)

Webster said...

OMG! Is that really your eye? I hope some sleep and perhaps cool teabags helped.

pb said...

So that's it: Internet 'roid rage.

Thanks for the comment-love.

pb

Anonymous said...

My thanks for the award. Yours is my third "Gratitude" award....geez, does that mean I have to go through this three times to give it to 15!!!! more people???

Ok, executive decision here. I'm doing it once. Thanks again, Anne

Anonymous said...

My thanks for the award. Yours is my third "Gratitude" award....geez, does that mean I have to go through this three times to give it to 15!!!! more people???

Ok, executive decision here. I'm doing it once. Thanks again, Anne

Jen said...

This is an even better EYE....