Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Don't Forget...Now What Was It I Wanted To Remind You Of?...

For those of you who are time zonally challenged such as myself, here's your semi-friendly therapeutic thump reminder to get out your pen and paper, calculator, or 5th grade student and do the math to figure out what time 10:00AM Pacific Standard Time is in YOUR neck of the woods...would hate for you to miss the Mensa challenged conversation threatening to take place in the CHAT room here on CHEESE Wednesday morning! Wait...It IS almost Wednesday morning MY time...sigh.

Off to bed I go and probably having nightmares because, I must admit. That cheesehead in the picture up there kind of creeps me out!...

5 comments:

Jeri Burtchell (TickledPink) said...

Okay so just supposing we were smart enough to figure out the time thingie, how does the chat thingie work??

I tried it the other day as a sort of dry run to see what happens and I got an error message that "Several Java Virtual Machines running in the same process caused an error". And then when I clicked "okay" (because it doesn't give you an "OMG!" button to click, just "okay") then I get another error when clicking your Bad Hair Day Cat that says "The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded." (Again, with the "okay" button even tho it's not okay.)

Any clues? I'm using Firefox, so perhaps I'll try again with (gag) Internet Explorer, but I want you to know it's because I really really want to hear all that Mensa caliber stuff is why I'll even go there.

If I don't get in, it's not because I don't have my sticky note with the time on it stuck to my monitor, it's because the Alerts won't let me play.

Unknown said...

Linda,
I'll be at work, but you guys can listen while you're chatting!
S.

BRAINCHEESE said...

JERI/TICKLED:

Usually that particular error message has to do with your PC or laptop...it means you've got too much open and running at once. I'd try running IE and see if that changes things. Java Script can be "sensitive"...sorry!? Hope you can get in...Mensa! LOL

LD

Miss Chris said...

My daughter was back to the doctor's this morning...UGH! So I missed Cheese Chat. I'm so bummed...:(

Steve said...

Couldn't make it this week, but I'm looking forward to making it one day.