Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh Can -i- DA!..

Canadian National ...

Off to Can i DA in just a few, short hours...I'll be dressed in my "Canucks" vintage hockey shirt and swing by north Seattle to pick up my derelict coworker, NBF, on the way to the border. Should no one hear from me in the next week, it is because dear Andrea (who works for the Canadian Customs and reads "Cheese") has called ahead and alerted the American Feds that I am engaging in covert terrorist activities and smuggling maple syrup across the wire!

Wish me luck...I'm going in...LOL...

4 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

Is it illegal to export Maple syrup, ummmm...legally? Or is this just for kicks? LOL!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

checking on the illegal trafficking….LOL!! let me know if you need muffins or oranges or something sent to you in a federal prison !!! LOL!!!

BRAINCHEESE said...

HAVE MYELIN:

My entire LIFE is "just for kicks", Sherry...LOL

LD

BRAINCHEESE said...

ADINA:

Muffins or oranges?!? Is that some sort of EAST COAST tradition? LOL I don't think you could fit a saw blade in an orange...but then again, I imagine YOU are pretty creative, so...LMAO

LD