Wednesday, April 02, 2008

You Are Getting Veeerrry Sleeeepy...

Due to unplanned lethargy and basic pooped outed-ness, THIS Cheese Head will not be hosting CHEESE CHAT today (Wednesday)...the thought of having to awaken to an alarm yet another day while forcing back waves of unadulterated homicidal tendencies is just too much for my fragile system to wrap around. I need sleep.

Please...feel free to talk amongst yourselves in the chat room if you'd like...that is, if you can hear yourselves type over the sound of my dry-mouthed and medicated snores!

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

And the Cheese stands alone ...

Tricia said...

I hope you got some rest! :) I'm still completely wiped out from vacation but slowly making it back to normal.

Tomorrow I need to leave home an hour early cause I promised to drop my parents off at the airport at 7:30am.